Maybe you've looked at some of the fitness programs out there and thought, "There's no way I can do that... That's totally not for me... I need something I can ease into... I want to make a change but where do I start?"
Today Beachbody launches our newest fitness program YouV2, a program designed for anyone at every level of fitness and to help you get started with a regular routine to help you lose weight, incorporate exercise, feel good in your skin, and move your body every day.
There’s nothing easy about weight loss, getting in shape, losing body fat and gaining muscle. Losing weight successfully — ideally shedding body fat while gaining lean muscle — requires some sacrifice and dedication, but it doesn’t mean you can’t have any fun or enjoy what you're doing. It should absolutely be enjoyable, fitness isn't a punishment, it's a reward to treat your body amazing for the life it gives you! Plus, when you enjoy your workouts, it helps you stick to your newer healthier habits, and help you to stay consistent which is the key to realizing your weight-loss goals.
“Be mindful that you’re not going to change in one day. Be patient, and the most important thing is to try to be consistent,” advises Leandro Carvalho, Super Trainer and creator of Beachbody’s YOUv2 program, a four-week dance and sculpting routine that gives people a fun, positive, confidence-boosting place to begin their weight-loss journeys.
What is YOUv2 ?
• It’s a true low-impact beginner fitness and nutrition program designed for those who just want to start moving and developing healthy habits.
• There’s no confusing choreography. It’s about having fun following along to simple 30-minute workouts set to feel-good party songs you know and love. There’s 4 cardio-dance routines and 2 body-sculpting workouts.
• There’s no strict diet. Each week, following the program materials, you will adapt new healthy eating habits and be given simple recipes in the K.I.S.S. (Keep It Super Simple) & Just Eat! Meal Guide.
• Find your motivation with an Oh Hello YOUv2 Journal to help you set goals, track your progress and setbacks, and keep notes on how you’re feeling throughout the journey.
• YOUv2 comes with a Motivational Wall Art Calendar that lays out which workout to do on which day. It’s filled with inspirational quotes from Leandro and the women in the videos.
• No modifier here! Included is the Intensifier who shows how to make the moves bigger to help burn more calories, and on Beachbody On Demand exclusively there's a kids' channel to show that the whole family can join in!
Who is YOUv2 For?
• Fitness beginners just getting started or who haven’t worked out in a while.
• Women who want to begin a life-changing journey to look and feel better.
• Women who love to get moving to fun party tunes.
• Women who don’t like to work out but want to lose weight and create healthier habits.
• Women who feel like nothing else has worked and don’t like strict programs.
Why Does YouV2 Work ?
•It’s a fun and easy health and fitness program filled with low-impact, easy-to-follow moves anyone can do. Instead of intimidating fitness models, we feature real relatable women of all shapes and sizes. Available exclusively on Beachbody On Demand is a kids' channel feature to show that the whole family can join in the fun.
•Gradual approach to getting started with healthy eating habits and recipes. No counting calories or carbs. It’s about small changes you can stick with over time to create the results you want. © 2017 Beachbody, LLC. All rights reserved. Page 2
•It doesn’t feel like a workout. It’s a party with classic songs, like “She Works Hard For The Money,” originally recorded by Donna Summer, and “Love Shack,” originally recorded by The B-52’s, that make you want to grab a hairbrush, sing along, and totally let loose!
•It’s an emotional and physical journey that gives you the tools you need to help you learn your triggers and motivators to discover your path to progress.
• You’ll get lots of support, motivation, and positive reinforcement, especially in our next accountability group starting May 22nd. It’s all about loving who you are and celebrating each day and incorporating a good sweat, challenging your body, and loving your body.
How Can You Access It ?
- If you're already a Beachbody On Demand All Access Member you already have full access to your workouts! Log in and check them out!
- If you want DVD access to the program, complete the application below and we can discuss your options!
- If you'd like full access to this workout program and hundreds of others, including access to the kids channel too, complete the application and we can enroll you with access!
Here’s Leandro’s advice on how to start losing weight:
- If you can’t do the 30-minute workouts all at once, do 10 minutes. Maybe next week you can do 15, then 20 minutes the week after.
- Be patient. If you try to do too much, it can backfire and you might hurt yourself so start easy and take your time.
- Start drinking more water.
- Make better choices in your diet.
- Stick with it. Be persistent and be committed so you can improve each time.
It might be easier said than done to just start, but it’s more about simplifying. Doing something is better than doing nothing. Pick one or two healthier new things to try, such as drinking a glass of water before each meal or adding one non-starchy vegetable to each meal, and practice those new things until they become second nature. Then pick another one or two healthier new things to try. Soon these small changes will begin to compound into big results. One day at a time. One workout at a time. One meal at a time.
If you're ready to take action, to get started with a workout routine, improve your nutrition habits, and focus on making a change, complete the following application below and you'll secure a spot in my 30 Day Countdown to Summer group starting on May 22nd.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.