I had the privilege of being on a team call with Joel Freeman, co-creator of Core De Force, this past month and get some exclusive behind the scenes info about this program. Here's a little bit more on what Joel had to say.
So what exactly is CORE DE FORCE?
CORE DE FORCE is a 30-day countdown to a knockout body. Created by Joel Freeman and Jericho McMatthews, it’s the ultimate mixed martial arts-inspired workout that will knock out the belly fat, help slash inches off your waist, and carve total-body definition—no equipment required. Joel says you'll be getting an awesome workout in a short amount of time that's going to have your heart pumping and your midsection burning. This workout can be done by anyone- some modification if needed- but overall a good, challenging workout!
What makes CORE DE FORCE so effective?
CORE DE FORCE isn’t your run-of-the-mill Kickboxing workout. Each move, whether it’s a jab, a kick, or an uppercut, works your core from every angle. Joel and Jericho call this 360-Degree Core Training—and it’s more effective than traditional abdominal training to help you tighten up your entire midsection and carve a more defined waist.
What makes CORE DE FORCE unique?
CORE DE FORCE is packed with the best of MMA-inspired training. In 3-minute “rounds” you’ll get Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai knee-elbow combinations, bodyweight training, and cardio spikes—all designed to help you lose the belly and shred body fat. Just hit it hard for 3 minutes at a time and before you know it, you’ll be done!
Can I stream my CORE DE FORCE workouts?
Yes! If you purchase CORE DE FORCE and become a Beachbody® On Demand member, you’ll get unlimited access to stream CORE DE FORCE and hundreds of proven Beachbody workouts via any TV, desktop, tablet, or mobile device. Just look for “Purchased Programs” on the Beachbody On Demand homepage to stream your CORE DE FORCE workouts.
So what do you get???
8 total-body workouts
• Each workout is broken into 3-minute “rounds” that alternate Boxing, Kickboxing, and Muay Thai combinations, cardio spikes, and bodyweight training to slash inches off your waist, blast away the fat, and carve total-body definition.
Bonus workout 5 Min. Core on the Floor
• The ultimate core finisher—5 challenging plank movements to help burn the belly and define, flatten, and tone the tummy.
Bonus workout Core Kinetics
• Strengthen your powerhouse with fat-blasting moves that help carve flat abs and tight obliques.
• This Eating Plan keeps things simple with grocery lists and recipes so figuring out what to eat is never a battle. There’s even a nutrition strategy that lets you eat more—to fire up your metabolism—for the best possible 30-day transformation.
• The simple 3-step guide for starting CORE DE FORCE strong.
• Countdown to incredible results with this wall
calendar that includes your daily workout schedule.
You can also be entered to win an entire Core De Force base kit including the workouts, just by entering below. Copy and paste this link into your browser and complete to be entered to win!
Check Out a little preview from my trial of Core De Force. I'm not a coordinated person by any means but after this workout I felt like a BADASS!
This program is released to the public on November 1st but you can get an official copy on October 31st and snag a spot in my official Core De Force test group kicking off in November. Please complete the following application:
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.