Tuesday, June 27, 2017
Sunday, June 25, 2017
Yesterday we hosted a little housewarming party/BBQ and where I love a fridge full of leftovers, I get tired of eating the same thing. So I whipped up a simple salad with some leftovers. Enjoy! Share! Love!
Mediterranean Quinoa Chicken Salad
For the quinoa salad:
1 c quinoa
2 c water
(Cook according to package)
When cooked and fluffed with fork, add:
1 medium cucumber, diced
1 large (or 3 Roma) tomato, diced
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1/4 red onion, minced
2 tsp EVOO
1/4 c roasted red pepper dressing
1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1 tsp oregano
Toss ingredients together.
Add in 1-2 c chopped kale, or kale salad mix
Chop 1-2 grilled, marinated chicken breasts and serve over top
Top with 1-2 tbsp feta cheese
Add Greek olives- optional
Drizzle with additional tbsp of red pepper dressing per serving.
Thursday, June 15, 2017
To secure your spot, please complete the following application. Spots filled on a first-come first-served basis.
Monday, June 12, 2017
Monday, June 5, 2017
Pure Cardio 2
We are going to get results. Push ourselves. Change lives. And get back to focused! This group will also include a FREE meal plan and option to roll into my 21 Day Summer Sweat group starting June 19th.
To RESERVE your spot in this group, please complete the following application. Or email me at email@example.com.
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
•It’s a fun and easy health and fitness program filled with low-impact, easy-to-follow moves anyone can do. Instead of intimidating fitness models, we feature real relatable women of all shapes and sizes. Available exclusively on Beachbody On Demand is a kids' channel feature to show that the whole family can join in the fun.
- If you're already a Beachbody On Demand All Access Member you already have full access to your workouts! Log in and check them out!
- If you want DVD access to the program, complete the application below and we can discuss your options!
- If you'd like full access to this workout program and hundreds of others, including access to the kids channel too, complete the application and we can enroll you with access!
- If you can’t do the 30-minute workouts all at once, do 10 minutes. Maybe next week you can do 15, then 20 minutes the week after.
- Be patient. If you try to do too much, it can backfire and you might hurt yourself so start easy and take your time.
- Start drinking more water.
- Make better choices in your diet.
- Stick with it. Be persistent and be committed so you can improve each time.